Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I reflect

     Educating children profoundly affects their lives and influences the life of anyone who comes into contact with those children. Education provides a foundation for a child to base the rest of his or her life on. Without a solid education, it becomes impossible for an individual to provide for themselves and their family. Also, well-educated people can make decisions that benefit both their own interests and the interests of society as a whole.
     
     These were the words comes in mind, while sitting on the back part of the classroom, observing students and the teacher interactions. This were the words reflects as I am imagining I'll be teacher someday. Field Study III helped me so much in molding my principle as well as my goal.


                                                                                  -Lady Dianne S. Dorado-

No comments:

Post a Comment